Sunday, February 17, 2019

Meet Liz

Hello!  My name's Elizabeth (but please feel free to call me Liz), and I am currently a second-semester freshman here at South Alabama!  I am a Meteorology Major from Baton Rouge, Louisiana who has always been obsessed with weather, math, and science.  Let's just say that when I was trying to figure out what my major should be, meteorology was really my only option!  Outside of class, I enjoy reading (I am obsessed with Harry Potter and The Hunger Games), listening to music (Celtic Woman is one of my favorites), watching movies (especially Disney and DreamWorks), and working puzzles (I am actually working on a Disney's Aladdin one right now).  I also enjoy playing volleyball and hanging out with my friends.  Plus, let's just say that I am pretty sure my friends would agree with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weathering the Ups & Downs

I honestly cannot believe this is my final blog for the semester, and freshman year has certainly been quite a ride!  That being said, it...