Sunday, March 31, 2019

Spring at South

Y'all, it's finally spring!!!  I realize it's a little on the cool and cloudy side today, but last week felt absolutely amazing!  Either way, whenever it comes to doing something outside, I definitely prefer doing it in spring or fall.  Sometimes, I like to sit at one of the benches or tables near the Mathematics Building just so I can do some work outside!  However, if I'm not doing school work, I'm probably reading a book in the shade or something like that.  While most of my time outside does consist of walking to class or doing school work, there are other outdoor activities that I like to do from time to time.  I know whenever I'm back home, walking my dog around the neighborhood is always fun in the spring!  I also like to swim, but it is something that I have to make time for.  Thankfully, South Alabama's Rec Center has an indoor pool and an outdoor pool!  Want to know my favorite part about the outdoor pool???  It has a whirlpool in the middle!  How cool is that!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weathering the Ups & Downs

I honestly cannot believe this is my final blog for the semester, and freshman year has certainly been quite a ride!  That being said, it...