Sunday, February 24, 2019

The Life of a Jag

I don't know about anyone else, but this week feels like it flew by!  However, in order to get to know me a little better, I really want to give y'all a peek into my typical week.

(Interior Shot of the Bethel)

For starters, I spend much more time in the Bethel, the Honors College hang out, between my classes  this semester than I did last semester.  You'll probably find me in here on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays studying or taking a lunch/snack break!  If I'm in the Bethel after class on Fridays, you may even find me taking a nap on one of the couches (which is not uncommon at all for most of us)!

(The "Pit" at Marx Library)

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I normally like to spend a little time in the Marx Library, which has a lot of comfortable seating and study rooms!  The picture above is a shot of an area right in front of the Circulation Desk that is typically called "The Pit" - a very appropriate name if I must say so!

(Dorm Door Decorations - Azalea Hall)

Before I end my blog for the week, I do want to give a quick shout-out to my RA in Azalea Hall!  Every single RA in Azalea Hall makes little name tag decorations for our dorm doors, and I always LOVE Addie's!  It just amazes me at how she takes the time to put in so many little details!  I don't even want to THINK about how much time this must have taken her!  Great job, Addie!


Have a great week, and Go Jags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weathering the Ups & Downs

I honestly cannot believe this is my final blog for the semester, and freshman year has certainly been quite a ride!  That being said, it...